Saturday, August 12, 2006

2,374......

---Day 1---
MF'ER: "What do you want to do today dude?"
DUDE: "RIDE!"

---Day 2---
MF'ER: "I'm going to make some coffee."
DUDE: "Sweet!", What do you want to do today?"
MF'ER: "Ride!"
DUDE: "Where's the closest place to buy beer?"
BIG MAC: "Dry County but I got a couple of BUSH Lights."
Dude: "That's ok, I'll go find some!"

---DAY 3---
DUDE: "Wanna ride The Dragon again?"
MF'ER: "eh, let's go hit the Cherohala"
MF'ER "Dude? What do you want to do today?"
DUDE: "eh, Ride"
MF'ER: "Dude, look at all the helmets."
Dude: "Where is the pitcher?"

---Day 4---
DUDE: "Damn it's hot!"
MF'ER: "Dude I'm leaking oil."
DUDE: "This place sucks, lets go back to the mountains."
MF'ER: "Sweet!"
DUDE: "What do you want to do today?"
MF'ER: "Ride dude, I want to ride!"
DUDE: "So would you give that one a green?"
MF'ER: "uh, yup...Where's the closest place to get beer?"
UNKNOWN: "About 20 miles back the way you came"
MF'ER: "It's pretty dark out here"
DUDE: "See you in a couple hours"
MF'ER: "MMMMMMM.....BEER"

---Day 5---
MF'ER: "What do you want to do today?"
DUDE: "RIDE!"
MF'ER: "Think it's going to rain?"
DUDE: "Shit!, I can't see a damn thing through my visor"
MF'ER: "Want to camp tonight?"
DUDE" "aaAAAAaaahh Fuck It!"


---Day 6---
MF'ER: "Think the camp stove will set off the smoke detector?"
DUDE: "aaaAAAAAaaaahh Fuck It!"
MF'ER: "Wanna ride the Blue Ridge some more?"
DUDE: "aaaAAAAAaaaahhh Fuck yeah."
MF'ER: "My seat sucks"

---Day 7---
MF'ER: "I hate the slab"
DUDE: "me too, lets not go home!"
MF'ER: "Do a U turn dude!"
DUDE: "What the hell was in the road?"
MF'ER: "A bicycle, dude"



Want to see what it was like? Go ride it yourself.
Here are the directions.

(Thanks, Tommy for the color scheme, now we know what to do with the blue highlighter)

PHOTOS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home