Monday, April 11, 2005

'78 Finished for Now

I spent some time with my ride this weekend, finishing up the tank, putting the carbs back on and rebuilding the forks. I think overall it came out nice for my first attempt at body work.

Damn it's low, and ummmmm black.

Yep, what a nice weekend.

You will see this view a lot...as I scream by ya.

Tank close up.

It was recommended not to paint the fuel door, I'm glad I didn't.

Here is a little detail of the door latch, it was Ken's idea and I stole it cause it's cool. Thanks dude.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dude said...

that's right bitch ;)

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just happened to link to your site from the hondachopper webpage...damn fine work on ALL of your bikes!!
The body work is really impressive!!
-Sawbones

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home