Thursday, April 28, 2005

Newest addition to the garage

So while surfing ebay one day I came across this auction right here in the heart land of Ohio and to make the long story short I ended up owning this beautiful '75 cb750f. The owner of this bike had to have been the nicest guy I have ever bought a vehicle from, he even gave me 4 bottles of Yuengling, and here in Ohio the closest place to get this delicious beer is over the boarder in Pa. Well anyway the bike is beautiful and I couldn't be happier. See for yourself, of course I will put a slight twist on it so stay tuned for the updates as this bike grows to fit me and the classic racer style.

Back of Aaron's truck, Thanks dude, and nice shot Christiana.

This paint is the original Honda Orange Metallic Flake from the 70's

The other side.

Some beautiful chrome on these pipes, and the covers are all polished, it looks good for being a year older than me.
Thats it for now, stayed tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home