Tuesday, June 14, 2005

glamour shots

A fair amount of work has been done to the '76 supersport in recent weeks, but I've been either too messy or too lazy to take any in-progress photos... to fix the charging system, we finally gave it the bench tests to figure out which components weren't working and thought it all made sense for a while, then it didn't make any... to make a long story short, the tests worked and gave me an idea of what to do, but I ended up replacing all charging system components anyway (stator, field coil, regulator and rectifier) to eliminate the possibility for error...and thus, the battery charges!
I finally replaced the rear brake pads, since I hadn't used the back brake since I bought the damn thing.. and while I was at it, realized I also needed to rebuild the master cylinder..now they work like a dream.
I finally found an old supersport seat for my cafe seat project,, maybe one of these days I'll get started on that...
But for now.. enjoy this glamour shot Matthew and I shot a few weeks ago.. he's been on my ass to post it, so here you go,, for all the zillions of people that read this blog, and of course, you Matthew.........

Aint it pretty?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart Ass

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home