Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Latest News for the 75

After much work on the brakes, 2 master cylinders, 1 rebuild kit, and several frustrating hours working on them I have given up for now. They rub a little, get a little too warm but I'm ready to ride the thing so I will deal with it for now. I put on clubman bars, cleaned the carbs, fixed a stuck float that was causing a gas leak, removed rust from the inside of the tank, replaced the heavy signals and head light mount with some lighter hardware, (thanks to dude once again) and lots of other little things but she is on the road. Here is the current state she is in.




I also spent a day polishing up the caliper and the hardware since the paint was pealing anyway. No more paint to peal and it looks pretty good I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home